Who we are
Our primary website address is: https://wmd.dev.
We also utilize the following domain names:
We may use other domains for other purposes and may refuse to disclose them due to a sensitive nature or upcoming project.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
All of our analytics are performed in-house. We do not use Google Analytics or any third party analytics service.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
Wave Motion Digital does not store credit card information.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a data breach all parties will be notified of what data was exposed.
What third parties we receive data from
Wave Motion Digital goes to exceptional lengths to limit data received from Third Parties. We are proudly Google Free.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not perform any automated decision making or profiling of user data.
- Collection of data – As on many web sites, the site owner may automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if it is the site owner’s policy to display advertising) is set forth below.
- Your responsibilities as a user – As a user of this computer system it is your responsibility to utilize the site within the means that it was intended. “Hacking” or cookie modification break-ins will not be tolerated and may lead to disbarment from the system and criminal prosecution.
- Minors – People aged thirteen or younger are not allowed to become registered users of this site. For more information, please user our on-line form to contact us.
- Contact information – If you have any questions about this policy or this web site, please use our on-line form to contact us.
- GDPR Compliance – We DO NOT pass on your details to other companies or third parties.
Updated 19 April 2022